1) The most experienced professional performance. For over 26 years, I have helped hundreds of happy couples create amazing, fun and unforgettable wedding receptions.
2) You always work with the owner. And that's important! Your wedding gets 100% attention it deserves, and I am extremely accessible by phone and email. When it is my name out there, you know you will get the best performance and state-of-the-art sound and lighting in the industry.
3) The most complete planning service. From our initial meeting to the finalization of the timeline, I take care of every detail, so you are free to enjoy every moment of your special day. I work with you and your other vendors to create a seamless timeline, assuring that your reception runs smooth and stress-free.
4) Original and fun ideas. I specialize in creating highly personalized and unique wedding receptions that reflect your style. I listen to your requests, and share some of my original ideas that will make your reception unique. These special touches are only available with D.J. Productions.
5) More than just music! Not only do I have the best music collection on the planet, if you want to learn the latest dance craze or create some new ones, I can do that too!
6) Full-time office support. One of the greatest benefits of working with a full-time professional is the unlimited support during your planning. During the week, I am available to answer any questions you may have or to help you with any aspect of your planning where you need advise.
7) The best sound and lights, backup equipment and full coverage insurance. I take great pride in my sound and lighting system. Although my unique talents, expertise and musical abilities come first, my equipment is the tools I use to perform. I am fully insured and a member of the American Disc Jockey Association.